Titanium™ Protect-A-Sleeve solves the problem of burning, cracking plug wires, lines & hoses from engine & exhaust heat.
DEI’s Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve with LR Technology™ offers the best possible line sleeve protection on the market. Developed specifically for any application where extreme high heat is present, these Titanium sleeves will protect wires, lines and cables when exposed up to 1800°F direct heat/2500°F radiant. Developed with DEI’s proprietary LR Technology, these high temperature rated sleeves provide superior thermal protection for street vehicles or race engines, protecting fuel, oil lines, spark plug and electrical wires from direct or under hood radiant heat. Water and heat resistant, they are also ideal for Powersports ATV/UTV, motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, and marine use.
The ID sleeves will fit many of today’s larger diameter spark plug wires for protection against hot exhaust manifolds and headers. Titanium Protect-A-Sleeve is also offered in ½” and 1″ diameters.
- Includes two (2) 75mm x 3″ Black Heat Shrink Tubes
- Protects plug wires from hot exhaust manifolds & headers
- Sizes large enough for radiator hoses, heater hoses & other large hoses
- Radiant Heat Resistance: 2500°F
- Direct Heat Resistance: 1800°F
- Safety Data Sheet: Titanium-Brand-Textiles.pdf
- Safety Data Sheet: Titanium-Brand-Textiles-Espanol.pdf
- Color: Titanium