Stainless-Steel Positive Locking Ties secure exhaust wrap and solves the problem of needing a locking tie in high heat areas.
Stainless-Steel Positive Locking Ties are designed for high heat applications. With it’s self-locking design they are great for securing DEI exhaust wrap to pipes or any place a high strength tie is needed. UV and corrosion resistant they will last for many years under severe use. Locking Ties offer many other uses including bundling wires, hoses, and other forms of insulation products. Just slide end into locking mechanism and pull tight.
- Made from 316 Stainless Steel
- Tensile Strength: 5/16″ 200 lbs., 1/2″ 350 lbs.
- Capable of withstanding temperatures in excess of 2500°F
- Fits up to 2” O.D.
- Radiant Heat Resistance: 2500°F
- Safety Data Sheet: Stainless-Steel-Ties.pdf