DEI’s Improved Formula Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive is a very aggressive, high build pressure sensitive adhesive designed to bond porous substrates while maintaining a high level of tack. Useful for bonding for Foam, Fabric, Metals, Wood and of course DEI’s heat and sound barrier materials. The spray is a web pattern for excellent coverage on all materials.
- California Compliant Low VOC SCAQMD Rule 1168
- Very Aggressive, High Tack Adhesive
- Single Sided Application
- High Build Web Spray
- High Strength, long-term bond
- No ODS (ozone depleting substances)
- 13.3 OZ Spray Can
* Hi-Temp Spray Adhesive is sold in a compressed aerosol container. Regulations restrict the air transport of flammable products (aerosols). If you are outside the continental USA and are interested in purchasing an aerosol based DEI product, please contact our offices for further information at 1-440-930-7940.
|Radiant Heat Resistance||200°F|