Heat Shroud™ solves the problem of heat and abrasions causing failure of lines, hoses, and wires without the need to disconnect them.
Heat Shroud is made from a high temperature rated glass fiber fabric with an aluminized outer facing. Same as Heat Sheath but with the added convenience of hook & loop closure design along the open edges. Without the need of removing one end of connected wires, cables and hoses, simply wrap Heat Shroud around and close edges.
Heat Shroud protects against oil, dirt, road grime, can be shaped to fit the tightest bends, and is available in multiple sizes to offer the versatility of fitting diameters from 0.5 – 2.5 inches.
- No need to remove wires and hoses
- Convenient hook & loop closure design
- Available in sizes ranging 0.5 – 2.5 inches in diameter
- Reflects 90% of radiant heat
- Easily trimmed to length
*DO NOT apply directly to exhaust components.
- Direct Heat Resistance: 500°F
- FAQ: 010405.pdf