Heat Screen™ solves the problem of heat from engines and exhaust intruding into interiors and components.
Heat Screen™ offers an excellent way to reflect radiant heat away from a vehicle’s interior and because it’s flexible and can be trimmed-to-size to protect against excessive heat sources. Constructed of a high temperature resistant fiberglass material, and with a thickness of only .060″, Heat Screen™ features a thermal barrier on one side made of a superior reflective aluminized mylar surface, capable of withstanding direct heat up to 1200°F. Heat Screen™ can be used to protect areas where excessive heat can blister paint, where exhaust pipes run close to the fuel tank, and has many other applications including floorboards, body panels, and under carpeting. DEI’s Cool Tape™ is ideal for sealing and covering seams.
- Excellent protection for painted surfaces
- Withstands 1200°F of direct heat
- Can be secured with adhesive or fasteners
- Trim to desired length
*DO NOT apply directly to exhaust components.
- Direct Heat Resistance: 1200°F
- Radiant Heat Resistance: 2000°F
- FAQ: 010399.pdf
- Safety Data Sheet: Aluminized-Fiberglass.pdf