Fire Sleeve solves the problem of heat and abrasions damaging fuel, transmission and brake lines and is a fireproof solution.
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve thermal insulator sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F.
Includes a 16-inch length of black Fire Tape, an adhesive-free, self-adhering tape, to finish off ends of Fire Sleeve or when joining two Fire Sleeves together while presenting a clean and professional look.
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brakes / transmission lines & more
- Use for bundling & protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc.
- Withstands 2000°F of intermittent heat
- Includes 16 inches of black Fire Tape
- Size: 0.75 (3/4) inch x 36 inches
5/8″ Heater Hose
3/4″ Heater Hose
*Braided Kevlar line was used in testing. You may notice a slight difference in size if you have Braided Stainless Steel lines.
**Tight fit: If you have fittings on your line, you may need to order one size up. You can achieve between 1/16″ and 1/8″ stretch out of our material. This may help on installs with fittings already on the lines.
- Radiant Heat Resistance: 2000°F
- Direct Heat Resistance: 500°F
- FAQ: 010470.pdf