Fire Sleeve solves the problem of heat and abrasions damaging fuel, transmission and brake lines and is a fireproof solution.
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve thermal insulator sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F.
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brakes / transmission lines & more
- Use for bundling & protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc.
- Withstands 2000°F of intermittent heat
- Size: 0.75 (3/4) inch x 50 feet
- Radiant Heat Resistance: 2000°F
- Direct Heat Resistance: 500°F
- FAQ: 010470.pdf
- length: 50 feet
- id: 3/4 inch
- kit: Sleeve
- material: Fire Sleeve