Fire Sleeve solves the problem of heat and abrasions damaging fuel, transmission and brake lines and is a fireproof solution.
Constructed from a high temperature resistant braided glass material, woven into a sleeve and heavily coated with 100% iron oxide silicone rubber, Fire Sleeve thermal insulator sleeve provides the ultimate in heat insulation and protection from direct heat up to 500°F.
- Insulates wiring, hoses, oil / brakes / transmission lines & more
- Use for bundling & protecting hoses, electrical wiring, etc.
- Withstands 2000°F of intermittent heat
- Minimum bulk length available is 4 feet
- Fire Tape must be ordered separately
- Radiant Heat Resistance: 2000°F
- Direct Heat Resistance: 500°F
- FAQ: 010470.pdf