Boom Mat Damping Material solves the problem of noise, vibrations, squeaks and rattles that come from roads, stereos, engines & more.
Boom Mat Vibration Damping Material is a premium quality damping material providing extreme noise damping for the most demanding commercial and sound competition applications. Interior panels vibrate and generate noise. Boom Mat stops that noise by trapping it between our thick, 4 mil aluminum stiffening top skin and the asphalt free, pure butyl, noise constraining layer.
Plus worry-free no snag adhesion to any interior surface, vertical or overhead, even in the most demanding of temperature extremes. Those quality components are what makes Boom Mat Vibration Damping Material require only 25-50% coverage to get the job done. This saves weight, material cost and installation time.
- Easy peel plastic release liner (not a paper backing that tears)
- Enhances stereo performance and sound
- Gives you a quiet and comfortable interior
- Minimal prep & install time
- Performs in extreme temperatures
- Use as a first layer to control noise and dampen vibrations
- 4 (four) 12.5in x 24in sheets (8 sq. ft.)
- 2mm thick
- Safety Data Sheet: Boom-Mat-Damping.pdf
- Installation Instructions: 60103001.pdf