New Black Floor & Tunnel Shield solves the problem of blocking engine and exhaust heat while wanting a great, flexible, black finish.
With a proprietary high temperature black coating, Black Floor & Tunnel Shield controls heat from getting into interiors and protects components from damage. Aggressive adhesive backing makes installation easy. Flexible – easily shapes to firewalls, trans tunnels, floors, and more. Constructed with an embossed 10 mil aluminum face bonded to 1/8″ composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high temp super strong pressure sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750°F. The adhesive side holds past 450°F.
- Proprietary high temperature black coating
- Wind & water will not affect adhesive
- Minimum clearance required, only 3/16” thick
- Easily shape, trim, peel & stick
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing
*DO NOT apply directly to exhaust components.