Does your Honda Pioneer have a heat problem? DEI now offers an auxiliary fan system to help evacuate the hot air that gets trapped in the engine compartment on the Honda® Pioneer SxS. Riders will welcome the cooling relief while slow going on trail rides or working on their property. A digital display with programmable thermostat reads real time temperature and allows you to set the fan activation temperature. The compact 3″ marine grade fan quickly draws down the excessive heat generated by the engine and exhaust system. The kit includes an OEM-quality, plug and play wire harness, so no cutting or splicing is need for installation.
- Evacuates trapped hot air
- Marine grade fan assembly
- Programmable thermostat
- No cutting or splicing required
- Fits 2015-2022 Honda Pioneer 1000 models. Does not fit 2022 and later with under-seat storage. Does not fit 2018 and later with CA Emissions. Does not fit models with Honda I-Drive System.
- Sell Sheet: 010875.pdf
- Installation Instructions: 60102016.pdf
- Installation Instructions: 60102017.pdf
- Installation Instructions: 60102026.pdf