The Can-Am® Maverick™ is a popular choice among UTV enthusiasts for its sporty performance and aggressive power delivery. But the mid-engine mounted Maverick™ is prone to heat build-up in the cockpit. This is especially true during slow running conditions or when a roof and windshield are installed. DEI now offers a rugged, 12-piece heat shield kit to reflect and insulate excessive heat entering the cockpit. Each piece is adhesive backed and precision cut for easy installation. With this heat shield kit installed, you can ride further and in greater comfort.
- Blocks heat build-up in the cockpit area
- Reduces engine noise and vibration
- No modifications are needed for installation
- Made in the USA
- Fits 2014-2018 Can-Am Maverick 2-seat models
- Installation Instructions: 60103026.pdf